The aid is intended for companies whose turnover has fallen significantly as a result of the coronavirus and whose costs are difficult to adjust.
See general instructions here State Treasury – general instructions
You can apply for support from July 7 to August 31, 2020. While waiting for your search to open, you may want to review and complete these steps:
1.Check if your main industry is eligible Business cost support sectors
2. Calculate whether your company can receive cost support Business cost support – counter
Before applying, remember these:
- Report your account number to the taxpayer (if you have not already done so), cost support can only be paid to an account that the company has notified to the Tax Administration
- The information required for the application-data for sales in the reference and comparison months (see general instructions) on a monthly basis, unless the data have been reported to the Tax Administration with a monthly VAT return
- Information on fixed costs (amount and type of expenditure, eg rent) for support months (see general instructions) on a monthly basis
- Information on compensation and subsidies related to the corona pandemic received (granted) from elsewhere (subsidies and possible insurance compensation related to the corona pandemic)
- The State Treasury receives the company’s other financial and salary information from the Tax Administration and the income register
NOTE! Attachments cannot be submitted with the application.