The current fall has started off eventfully in the development company Posintra. The new seven-year contract with the City of Porvoo and the gradually improving situation with the Coronavirus pandemic give way to the company’s own development.
– Within our new contract with the City of Porvoo, we have clearly brought forward our own objectives and will to further develop our services for entrepreneurs and business in the region, says CEO of Posintra, Fredrik Pressler.
– This will include, amongst other things, raising the level of digitalization of our services, such as booking- and customer service channels, as well as in various content serving entrepreneurs. At the latest during the Coronavirus pandemic, we have learnt to make use of different digital channels that save time and make it easier to take care of things when it suits one’s self, Pressler states.
– The greatest thing about our work are the confidential encounters with the entrepreneurs and the chance to be there for them. Through these contacts we have a very good feel of the region and its situation. Thus, we want to invest even more into our customer relationships and get to know our customers even better. This will be achieved by active communication with our customers, regular monitoring and keeping up with the situation of the market steadily. This is a theme that we will keep investing in. We will also continue to develop new services, Pressler continues.
– A third theme, that has become pivotal for all of us at the latest during the Covid-19 pandemic, is sustainable development, climate objectives and carbon neutrality. There are also possibilities within the enormous challenges that have to do with preventing the climate change, and these are the challenges that we have to be able to step up to with other operators. We will continue to invest in sustainable development compatible business even more than before and keep it as a central part of our business counseling- and development work with the companies, Pressler finishes.
What is Posintra?
- Development company Posintra has acted since the year 1998 as a development expert for Eastern Uusimaa businesses.
- We act as the active executive of the City of Porvoo strategy and development objectives in the business world.
- In addition, we act as the Enterprise Agency of both Porvoo and Lapinjärvi, thus providing with free counselling services within our region for individuals considering entrepreneurship and for new businesses.
- We provide businesses already operating within our region with counseling and services as well as give guidance to businesses that are considering for instance relocating to our area.
- As a part of our business- and area development work, we execute both national and international development projects, of which we have over 20 years of experience.
- The new agreement period with the City of Porvoo is in total seven years, continuing until the year 2028.
- Our office is situated in the center of Porvoo. During the Coronavirus pandemic most of our services have been provided online. Hopefully soon we will be able to serve our customers personally once again either in our office in Porvoo or in the customers’ own facilities, which we always visit with pleasure.